Famous Malaysian employment promoters M/S Diversiti Mekanikal Darul Ehsan Sdn. Bhd. required male and female Service Workers and Cleaners for Different 4 & 5 Star hotels, Food Courts and superstores or TESCO in Malaysia. The complete details of the Malaysia Service Workers and Cleaners Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
M/S MYDIN Supermarket.
- Candidate must have at-least Metric education or qualification. But preference will be given to candidates who had higher education.
- Can speak and understand the English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 55 years are eligible to apply for Malaysian Service Workers and Cleaners Jobs.
No relevant field or sales experience is required for the Service Workers and Cleaners Jobs in Malaysia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 2400 – 2500 Malaysian Ringgit for Service Workers and Cleaners Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Service Workers and Cleaners Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysia Service Worker and Cleaner Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Workers & Cleaners Jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.
Frequently Asked Questions about Malaysia Service Workers and Cleaners Jobs:
1. What are the common requirements for service workers and cleaners jobs in Malaysia?
To work as a service worker or cleaner in Malaysia, you generally need to meet the following requirements:
– Valid work permit or visa.
– Minimum age of 18 years.
– Good physical health and fitness.
– Ability to communicate in basic English or Malay.
– Relevant skills and experience, depending on the specific job requirements.
2. How can I find service worker or cleaner job opportunities in Malaysia?
There are a few ways to find service worker or cleaner job opportunities in Malaysia:
– Online job portals: Websites like JobStreet, Indeed, and LinkedIn often list job vacancies in Malaysia.
– Recruitment agencies: You can register with recruitment agencies that specialize in placing service workers and cleaners.
– Local newspapers: Some job vacancies are advertised in local newspapers, especially for domestic service positions.
3. What types of service worker and cleaner jobs are available in Malaysia?
In Malaysia, there is a range of service worker and cleaner job opportunities, including:
– Domestic cleaners: Providing cleaning services in households or residential areas.
– Office cleaners: Maintaining cleanliness in office buildings and commercial spaces.
– Hotel housekeepers: Ensuring cleanliness and tidiness in hotel rooms and common areas.
– Restaurant service staff: Assisting in food service and maintaining cleanliness in restaurants.
– Industrial cleaners: Handling cleaning tasks in factories, warehouses, or industrial settings.
4. What is the average salary for service workers and cleaners in Malaysia?
The average salary for service workers and cleaners in Malaysia can vary depending on factors such as the job type, location, and experience. Generally, salaries for service workers and cleaners range from RM1,200 to RM2,500 per month. However, it’s important to note that specific wages may differ based on the employer and industry.
5. Are there any specific regulations or protections for service workers and cleaners in Malaysia?
Yes, there are certain regulations and protections for service workers and cleaners in Malaysia. Some important points to note include:
– Employers are required to provide proper training and protective equipment for workers, especially those in hazardous environments.
– The Employment Act and other labor laws safeguard workers’ rights, including provisions for fair wages, working hours, and rest days.
– The Department of Labor (Jabatan Tenaga Kerja) oversees the enforcement of labor laws and ensures compliance in the workplace.
– Foreign workers may have additional regulations specific to their work permits, such as requirements for medical check-ups and employer sponsorship.
Please note that employment laws and regulations can change over time, so it’s advisable to consult the relevant authorities or seek updated information when considering job opportunities in Malaysia.