World Bank Funded Project Jobs 2023 – PO Box 12225 Karachi Jobs Latest
World Bank Funded Project Pakistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistani Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed World Bank Funded Project Pakistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
The World Bank Funded Project is looking for a Procurement Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Environment Officer, Social Safeguard Officer, and Personal Assistant to Project Director. You can find detailed eligibility detail from the vacant situation notice posted below.
Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders may apply. They must have at least 2-3 years of experience in accounts and finance. Candidates should possess degrees in the same disciplines.
Applications should be forwarded within 15 days. Candidates can deliver applications to P.O Box No. 12225, DHA Phase-II, Head Post Office, Karachi. No TA/DA is admissible for the test/interview.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||25 MARCH 2023|
|Last Date||1 April 2023|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
How to Apply Any Govt. Job Click Here!
How to Apply Any Private Job: Click Here!
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 1 April 2023.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Environment Officer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Personal Assistant to Project Director
- Procurement Officer
- Social Safeguard Officer
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
Guidelines for applying
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:-
- Application send PO Box 12225, DHA Phase-II, Head Post Office, Karachi. Pakistan
For further Detail See the Advertisement