Water Management and Irrigation Department Jobs 2023 announced for resident of Gilgit Baltistan. Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates having Domicile of Gilgit Baltistan for recruitment on Purely Contract Basis against Project Posts under the development Project as mentioned against each Post. Both male and female who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Vacancies Details of Water Management and Irrigation Department GB Jobs 2023
|Assistant Executive Engineer
|Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
How to Apply for Jobs in Water Management and Irrigation Department GB?
- The appointment against project posts shall be on contract basis for a period of one year extendable for further one year or till project life, on the basis of performance.
- Late submission of applications will not be accepted.
- In-service candidates shall apply through proper channel.
- Date of test/interview will be announced after scrutiny of documents.
- The Department reserves the right to disqualify the candidate at any stage in case of false/forged information/documents besides taking legal action as per law.
- On detailed scrutiny of documents if found ineligible, candidature will be rejected irrespective of the fact that the candidate has appeared in the test or even qualified there in. Therefore make sure before appearing in the test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
- If applied for more than one post, then separate application (s) may be submitted.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Only qualified/shortlisted candidate will be eligible for written test.
- Disabled/women quota will be observed as per rules.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- For the post of Accountant (BS-16) at S# 6 above against the project “Establishment of Irrigation Directorate in Gilgit”, only retired persons from Works Department having at least 15 years’ experience as Accountant shall apply.
- Applications along with attested academic documents, Experience, Domicile, CNIC. 2 recent passport size attested pictures must be submitted to “Office of the Secretary Water Management & Irrigation Secretariat near MP Check Post, Helipad Road Sonikote Gilgit” within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- For queries and complaints please contact or email on the given address/number.
- Last date to apply for Water Management and Irrigation Department GB Jobs is 30th July 2023.