Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistani Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab Jobs Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Government of Punjab is hiring applications from residents of Punjab to fill the vacant positions. This Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab Jobs 2023 Advertisement is announced today.
Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in Punjab must apply for these vacancies. These vacancies are opening on a contractual basis. This appointment will be made on a contract basis.
Vacancies are opening for Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Registrars, Medical Officers, Women Medical Officers, Consultants, Demonstrators, and Charge Nurses.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||15 JAN 2023|
|Last Date||26 Jan 2023|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 26 Jan 2023
- Establishment of 10 Pannahgahs in Lahore & Strengthening of Existing 05 Signature Pannahgahs in District Lahore
- Disabled Persons Management Information System (Management System for Social Welfare Department) Lahore
- Establishment of the Centre for Disabled (Nasheman) at Faisalabad
- Up-gradation of Model Children Home Bahawalpur & Model Children Home (Female) Kashana Bahawalpur
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Bahawalpur
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Multan
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Dera Ghazi Khan
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Sargodha
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Rawalpindi
Vacancies are posted for Wardens (BPS-11), Junior Clerks (BPS-11), Assistants (BPS-16), Accountants (BPS-15), and Junior Computer Operators (BPS-12).
Candidates possessing Intermediate and Bachelor’s Degrees may apply for these employment opportunities before the closing date. They must have the requisite skills and experience described in the job notification image.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Accountants (BPS-15)
- Assistants (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- Junior Computer Operators (BPS-12)
- Wardens (BPS-11)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:-
- Application send:- Social Welfare & Bait Ul Mal Department, Lahore. Pakistan
For further Detail See the Advertisement