Population Welfare Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistani Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed Population Welfare Department Balochistan Pakistan Jobs Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
The Social Welfare Department offers employment opportunities for both Male/Female applicants having domicile in Balochistan Province. Desired individuals looking for Government Jobs in Balochistan should not miss this career opportunity.
The prescribed department is seeking applications for recruiting Drivers (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), and Aya (BPS-01). District quotas are described for Quetta, Lasbela, Jaffarabad, Loralai, Nushki, Sibi, Dukki, and Mosa Khel.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these
|Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary
|12 Feb 2023
|1 MARCH 2023
|55000 to 95000/month
|WHATSAPP GROUP 1
How to Apply Any Govt. Job Click Here!
How to Apply Any Private Job: Click Here!
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 1 MARCH 2023.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Aya (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Drivers (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Balochistan Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:-
- Application send:- Director General, Population Welfare Department Balochistan, Quetta. Pakistan
For further Detail See the Advertisement