Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Jobs 2022
Central Ordnance Depot Job is a great opportunity for every male and female to join the Pakistan Army, as the army has announced a variety of vacancies. Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2022 presents another great employment opportunity for Civilians to work at Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot Kala Jhelum, after LCC, AMC, and many other opportunities.
Each young person desired to join the Pakistani Army and serve the country with bravery and enthusiasm, and the Pakistani Military is also seeking individuals who can serve the country in the same manner.
Pakistan Army is looking for people with a good attitude and a willingness to accept challenges. There are also jobs for assistant sanitary workers, and qualifications range from a graduation to a primary school diploma.
|Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary
|12 DECMBER 2022
|25 DECMBER 2022
|55000 to 95000/month
|WHATSAPP GROUP 1
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 DECMBER 2022
- Assistant Supervisor
- Assistant Supervisor Fire
- Lab Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
How to Apply?
- Applications on the prescribed form with attested photocopies of CNIC, domicile, Educational/Experience certificates, and a Postal Order of Rs. 100/- should be sent within 15 days after this advertisement’s appearance date in the newspaper.
- Government servants should apply through a proper channel, and a copy of the NOC should be attached to the application.
- Candidates can apply for only one post.
- Applications can be addressed to the Commandant, COD Kala Jhelum.