Sindh Police Department Pakistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the Special Branch Singh Police Department Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
This page will contain information on Application Forms, Application Procedures, and Advertisements. This page will keep you updated on the recruiting process also.
Interested applicants living in Sindh Province and looking for Police Jobs, Police Department Sindh Jobs, or Forces Jobs should review this link and apply for the current recruitment announced by the Sindh Government for Sindh Police.
Sindh Police is a law enforcement agency working under the Government of Sindh. Its headquarter is based in Karachi. Sindh Police Ranges/Regions/Units are Central Police Office, Karachi Range, Hyderabad Range, Sukkur Range, Larkana Range, Mirpurkhas Range, SBA Range, Special Branch, CTD, Research & Development, Crime & Investigation Branch, Traffic Sindh, Sindh Reserve Police, Rabid Response Force, and Internal Accountability Bureau.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||5 MARCH 2023|
|Last Date||25 MARCH 2023|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
How to Apply Any Govt. Job Click Here!
How to Apply Any Private Job: Click Here!
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 MARCH 2023.
Currently, Sindh Police has announced a lot of vacancies for Sindh Residents. Applicants from any district of Sindh are eligible. Males/Females can join Sindh Police Department by filling the requirements imposed by the Sindh Police.
Sindh Police has announced four advertisements that contain more than 7500 vacancies. So, it is an enormous opportunity to Join Sindh Police for Boys and Girls, including Minorities Quota. These vacancies are tilted:
- Sindh Police Driver Constables (BPS-07) Jobs 2023
- Sindh Police Bomb Disposal Squad Jobs 2023
- Job Opportunities for Women in Sindh Police
Sindh Police Driver Constables Jobs 2023
The advertisement announced for Sindh Police Driver Constables Jobs 2023 is seeking applications from young, talented, qualified, and energetic individuals for the appointment of Driver Constables (BPS-07).
Males and Females can both join Sindh Police as Driver Constable. More than 4500 vacancies are available for Driver Constables. Interested individuals living in Sindh Province and wanting to apply should meet the physical and educational requirements.
Sindh Police Bomb Disposal Cadre BDC Jobs 2023
The Police Department Sindh has also announced vacancies in its Bomb Disposal Cadre BDC. The Bomb Disposal Squad Special Branch Sindh Police is seeking applications for the appointment of Head Constables (BPS-09) and Police Constables (BPS-07).
More than 135 vacancies are opening. So, applicants who wish to apply must review the terms and conditions of eligibility described briefly in the advertisement. Overall, all these vacancies are opening for Matric Pass candidates.
Police Constables/Driver Constables/Lady Police Constables
- Education:Matriculation from a recognized Board of Secondary Education.
- Height for Males:5 Feet 5 Inches
- Chest for Males:33 Inches (Minimum) with an expansion of 1.5 inches
- Height for Females:5 Feet with Sound Health
- Physical Endurance Test for Males:1600 Meters Running in 8 Minutes for the post of Police Constable & 1600 Meters running in 10 Minutes for Driver Police Constables.
- Physical Endurance Test for Females: 800 Meters Walk in 14 Minutes for the posts of Police Constables & Driver Police Constables.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years
Note: The Posts of Driver Police Constables require Valid Motor Car Driving. Applicants having Middle Qualifications can apply for Sindh Police Class IV Staff. They must be aged between 18 to 28 years.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Driver Constables
- Head Constables
- Lady Police Constables
- Police Constables
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: –
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- https://apply.sts.net.pk/.
- Application Special Branch Singh Police Department. Pakistan Jobs 2023. Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement