KUWAIT TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR JOBS
Kuwait Airways Training Department required applications from willing male candidates for technical instructors jobs who have relevent field job experience. The complete details of Kuwait technical instructor jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Aeronautical or Mechanical).
- Minimum of 3 years’ current experience as Technical instructor on Airframe & Power System, Along with 1 year teaching experience on relevant aircraft types (preferably in Part-147 approved training organization).
- Qualified to teach in at least 2 types of the A320, A340, B777, B747-400 or B747-8 aircraft also able to conduct other non-type courses (Human factors, Fule Tank Saftey etc.).
- Good knowledge of computer applications and training program or softwares.
- Can speak, read and write English Language as well as Arabic.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||28 MARCH 2023|
|Last Date||15 April 2023|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
How to Apply Any Govt. Job Click Here!
How to Apply Any Private Job: Click Here!
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 April 2023.