Federal Service Tribunal FST Islamabad Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application Federal Service Tribunal FST Islamabad Pakistan Today Jobs 2022 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
The competent company is looking to fill positions in its various departments with qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals who can add value to the organization’s progress.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Post Given Bleow.
Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these vacancies. These vacancies are based in Islamabad and Karachi. The appointment will be made purely on Merit Basis.
Jobs are opening for a Library Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, and Chowkidar. Candidates should have Primary, Matriculation, and Graduation for these vacancies.
Interested applicants who want to apply should forward their applications in the given format. Candidates must provide attested copies of supporting documents with the applications.
|Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary
|31th October 2022
|55000 to 95000/month
|WHATSAPP GROUP 1
How to Apply Any Govt. Job Click Here!
How to Apply Any Private Job: Click Here!
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 NOVEMBER
- Library Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2022
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- https://fst.gov.pk/careers
- Application send through Superintendent, Federal Service Tribunal, Islamabad – Pakistan