The FPSC is providing equal employment opportunities to male and female applicants. So, applicants of both genders are welcome to apply online through www.fpsc.gov.pk.
If you want to be appointed to any of the above posts then you should have the eligibility criteria demanded by the post. Overall, these vacancies are opening for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Post Matric Diploma, MBBS, and Ph.D. qualified professionals having relevant skills.
Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC Jobs Latest
Posted on: 10th September 2022
Location: AJK, Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Education: Bachelor, Master, MBBS, Ph.D, Relevant Diploma
Last Date: September 19, 2022
Company: Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC
Address: Secretary, Federal Public Service Commission FPSC, Islamabad
Assistant Electronic Engineer
Assistant Signal/Telecommunication Engineer
Data Control Officer
Deputy Director – Urdu Stenography
Deputy Director EIA/Monitoring
General Staff Officer
Sr. No Post Title Qualification No of Seats
- Assistant Electronic Engineer (BS-16) Post Matric Diploma 04
- Research Associate (BS-17) Master / BSc CS 01
- Research Officer (BS-17) Bachelors 01
- Dep. Director EIA & Monitoring (BS-18) BSc Engineering 01
- Assistant Signal/ Communication (BS-17) BSc Engineering 11
- Ordnance Management Officer (BS-17) MBA / ICMA 04
- Dep. Director Urdu Stenography (BS-18) Bachelors in Urdu 01
- Assistant Professor Female (BS-19) PhD / MPhill 03
- General Staff Officer (BS-19) MBBS / FCPS 01
- General Staff Officer (BS-19) Masters in Electronics 01
- Ass. Manager Personnel (BS-16) BBA 02
- Computer Operator (BS-16) Masters / BSc CS 01
- Data Control Officer (BS-16) Masters / BSc CS 01
- Librarian Female (BS-16) Bachelors / Diploma 01
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs 2022 Consolidated Advertisement No. 09/2022?
Interested individuals who have the qualifications and wish to apply should open the FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Candidates should download the Challan Form by providing the requisite information for the desired post.
After submitting the application processing fee, open the given link again and fill out the online application form by filling in the column with the required information.