Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration
Ehsaas Rashan program
Ehsaas Rashan Program: Punjab’s Chief Minister, Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi, recently announced the launch of the Ehsaas Rashan Program 2022 Registration Online 2023-24. This program aims to provide subsidized rations to eligible families in Punjab. Existing program beneficiaries who registered through Nadra Gov Pk or Ehsaas Survey must re-register via SMS using the new code “8123”. Those not registered for the program can send their CNIC number via SMS to the same code.
The Punjab Government has also launched a web portal for online registration at ehsaas.punjab.gov.pk. Additionally, the Chief Coordinator of the Ehsaas Rashan Program, Dr. Sania Nishtar, has launched an SMS service at 8171 to check registration status using CNIC numbers.
Registration for the Ehsaas Rashan Program begins on April 1, 2023, and the last date for registration has been extended to March 31, 2023. The program’s founder is the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan. Families of Punjab government employees (BPS-01 to BPS-05) are now eligible for subsidized rations.
Dr. Sania Nishtar has published an Urdu video tutorial explaining the registration process. It is highly recommended for those who are yet to register to watch the tutorial and complete their registration before the deadline.
Karyana merchants are encouraged to register with the PROGRAM and inform eligible families to register early. The program provides an opportunity to support those in need and uplift the community.
You can also Read:Ehsaas loan Program 2022 Online Apply – How To Apply Online Intrest Free Loan
You can also Read: Ehsaas program Cnic check online registration
یاد رہے کہ حکومت پاکستان نے کچھ دیر کے لیے احساس راشن پروگرام کو بند کر کے فری آٹے کا انتظام کیا ہے جس کے تحت رمضان المبارک کے مقدس مہینے میں پاکستانی عوام حکومت کی طرف سے مفت ڈیٹا حاصل کر رہی ہے اگر آپ اسے اس پروگرام میں رجسٹریشن کروا سکتے ہیں اور مفت اٹا حاصل کر سکتے ہیں
Ehsaas Rashan program Cnic check online
Ehsaas Program Rashan was first introduced under the leadership of the PTI government with the aim of providing discounted household items such as oil, flour, ghee, and pulses to the people of Pakistan. Initially, a 30% subsidy was offered on the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program, but the new Ehsaas Rashan program in Punjab now provides a 40% subsidy to make daily essential items more affordable for low-income families. This program will particularly benefit those affected by natural disasters such as floods. In just one hour, a whopping 80,000 people were registered for the program.
If you haven’t registered for This program yet, don’t worry. You have multiple options to do so, including through the 8123 SMS service, the Ehsaas Rashan web portal, and Ehsaas Khidmat Markaz. Even Karyana merchants can perform new registrations, and the registration period will continue for two more weeks.
Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi praised Dr. Sania Nishtar for her hard work in making the Ehsaas Program a success and expressed his satisfaction that poor people are now able to benefit from a 40% discount. Even victims of floods in three affected districts are eligible for the program.
To be eligible for the Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023-24, families must have a monthly income of less than Rs. 50,000. The Punjab Government has allocated up to 100 billion rupees for the new Ehsaas Rashan Punjab registration for 80 lakh families, which is in line with PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s vision. The program was launched by CM Punjab Ch. Pervaiz Elaahi at Bismillah General Store. So, if you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t hesitate to register for this program and make your household expenses more manageable.
How to Apply for 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration 2022?
If you are eligible for the Ehsaas Rashan Program and want to apply for it through the 8123 services, here are the steps you need to follow. The process is simple and can be completed through three different methods.
- First, you can apply for the program through the Punjab Ehsaas Web Portal. This is a convenient option for those who have access to the internet. All you need to do is visit the official website and provide the required information to complete your registration.
- Alternatively, you can apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program through the 8123 SMS service. This option is particularly helpful for those who do not have access to the internet. Simply send your CNIC number via SMS to the provided code and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- Lastly, you can also visit the Ehsaas Rashan Khidmat Markaz to apply for the program in person. The staff at the center will guide you through the process and help you complete your registration.
- Overall, applying for the Ehsaas Rashan Program 2021 is an easy process that can be completed through any of these three methods. If you are eligible for the program, be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to receive discounted household items and alleviate some financial burden.
Ehsaas Rashan program online registration
- Ehsaas Punjab Rashan portal is the online platform where you can easily register for the 8123 Ehsaas Rashan program. The registration process is simple and requires you to fill out a two-step window with some necessary information. The details that you must provide include your CNIC number and mobile SIM number.
- Your CNIC is the primary identification document required for the Ehsaas Rashan program registration. Please make sure that your CNIC is valid and contains 14 digits. If your CNIC has expired, you must visit the NADRA office to obtain a new one.
- To register on the 8123 Ehsaas Punjab web portal, you must have a mobile SIM card registered under your name. During the registration process, you will receive a 4-digit PIN code on your mobile phone, which you must enter immediately on the Ehsaas Punjab portal registration form. Ensure that your mobile phone is turned on and within reach during the registration process.
- After submitting your registration application form on 8123, issued by the Punjab Social Protection Authority, Government of Punjab, you will receive a confirmation SMS. The SMS will inform you that your application has been received, and you will be informed of your eligibility. The Punjab Government will begin sending the confirmation SMS from April 1st, 2023. So, hurry up and register now to avail the benefits.
Ehsaas Rashan program CNIC check online 2022
To facilitate the registration process for the program, the Government of Punjab has introduced an Ehsaas Rashan Program Code 8123 SMS service.
Ehsaas Rashan Khidmat Markaz Punjab Ehsaas Rashan program
Suppose you face difficulties registering for the program through the online portal or SMS service. In that case, you have the option to visit the Ehsaas Program Khidmat Markaz located in your nearby district or city. To complete the registration process, you must present your original CNIC, and the mobile and SIM card must be registered under your name.
In addition to visiting the Khidmat Markaz, you can also register for the Rhsaas Rashan program by scanning the Ehsaas Rashan QR code. This will take you to the registration form to fill out to enroll in the program.
It is essential to note that if you have already registered for the, there is no need to register again. Shopkeepers can also participate in the program by scanning their code for kariyana store registration. By doing so, they can earn an 8% commission on every subsidized sale and have the chance to win prizes during cash-luck draws.
Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Program
Provision of the Ehsaas Rashan Program has been started all over Punjab, and those eligible under Ehsaas Ration Program will be given a ration of up to two thousand rupees. It can be read in the paragraph that those who run their grocery store and want to register their shop through Ehsaas Rashan Program can register their shop by opening their account in the Bank of Punjab or National Bank and that too. You can distribute ration to people from your shop and earn a good profit.
This is a great step by the Punjab government, which will benefit poor people if you are already eligible for this program. After your registration, you can check your eligibility. Those already registered in the Ehsaas ration program enter their ID card number and click on check eligibility to check your eligibility. Apart from this, you can also check your eligibility by sending a message to Attack 8123