District & Session Court West- Islamabad Jobs 2023 for Data Processing Officer, Assistant Private Secretary, Identity Section In-charge, Archive Section In-charge, Accountant, Steno Typist, Scanning Technician, Data Entry Operator, and LDC
District & Session Court West- Islamabad Pakistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistani Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed District & Session Court West- Islamabad Pakistan Jobs Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Careers are announced for Males/Females, including quotas for Minorities and Disabled Persons. Regional/Provincial Quota-wise vacancies are posted in the advertisement.
The Interior Testing Service ITS will make this appointment. So, desired individuals may also get complete details and advertisement in pdf file from the ITS website at www.itspak.org.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Below.
The current career notice of District and Session Courts West Islamabad is announced to recruit qualified, dynamic, and hardworking individuals across the country to fill the vacant seats described below.
Vacancies are opened for a Data Processing Officer, Assistant Private Secretary/Stenographer, Assistant Hardware/Network Engineer, Identity Section In-charge, Archive Section In-charge, Accountant, Steno Typist, Scanning Technician, Data Entry Operator, and LDC/Assistant Record Keeper.
More than 76 vacancies are opening for Islamabad, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Punjab, and FATA residents. Applicants must apply for the post-opening against their Provincial/Regional Quotas.
These Government Career Opportunities are available for Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degrees holders. Interested applicants must read the requisite skills and experience demands from the advertisement.
Five years of general age relaxation and other age relaxation, if any, will be admissible as per the prescribed rules of the Government of Pakistan. The criteria for the Written Test/Interview for the posts from BPS-05 and above will be the same as prescribed in the Islamabad Capital Territory Civil Civil & Session Courts Ministerial Establishment Service Rules 20211.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||28 MARCH 2023|
|Last Date||15 April 2023|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
How to Apply Any Govt. Job Click Here!
How to Apply Any Private Job: Click Here!
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 April 2023.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Archive Section In-charge
- Assistant Hardware/Network Engineer
- Assistant Private Secretary/Stenographer
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Processing Officer
- Identity Section In-charge
- LDC/Assistant Record Keeper
- Scanning Technician
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
Guidelines for applying
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- https://itspak.org/.
- Application send District and Sessions Judge (West), Islamabad. Pakistan
For further Detail See the Advertisement