Chinese Government Scholarship programs support international understudies, educators, and researchers to embrace certificate programs (undergraduate, master’s, and PhD) and Chinese language study or scholastic research in the foundations of advanced education in China. All disciplines, including Medical, Engineering, Economics, Management, Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts and all other fields are included in this scholarship to study in China with the HEC Foreign Scholarship and the CSC Scholarship 2023.
|Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary
|13 NOVEMBER 2022
|30 NOVEMBER 2022
|55000 to 95000/month
|WHATSAPP GROUP 1
How to Apply Any Govt. Job Click Here!
How to Apply Any Private Job: Click Here!
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 NOVEMBER
HEC Pakistan announces different foreign scholarships for Pakistani students to study abroad and gain international knowledge. The purpose of international study abroad with fully funded HEC scholarships is to enhance and promote education in Pakistan. A study in China with a fully-funded scholarship for Pakistani students is a bright opportunity from HEC through the Chinese Government Scholarship Program.
- Organization: HEC-Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
- Universities: 289 Universities of China
- Department: All Programs
- Course Level: Bachelor/Master/PhD
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Application Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistani (Other Nationality should contact with their scholarship Partner for Type A)
- Deadline: 15 December 2022
Interested applicants to study in china through scholarship in China for Pakistani students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJ&K national. Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants with incomplete degrees on closing date of application are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants for undergraduate/bachelors program must have intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years) of education and be under the age of 25 at the time of application.
- Applicants for Master’s program must have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) and be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants for PhD/Doctoral program must have a Master’s degree MS/MPhil (17/18 years) and be under the age of 40 years at the time of application.
- Meet the application requirement as prescribed on China Scholarship Council website & portal.
- Meet the admission requirements of the applied universities in terms of academic ability, language proficiency and other relevant criteria.
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship currently
- Language Requirement: There is no language requirement for this HEC Scholarship to study in China because medium of learning will be Chinese and one year Chinese language will be offered.
There are more than 270 universities in china for CSC Scholarship 2022 through the Chinese Government and Ministry of Education of China with the China Scholarship council for international students. Students can apply to any degree programs from the following;
Duration of Courses:
Bachelor : 4-5 year
Master : 2-3 year
Doctoral: 3-4 year
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply for HEC-CSC Scholarship in China by following the given procedure;
Please visit the CSC online application portal and submit your application, by clicking on the following link and choosing Category Type A and Agency Number is 5861.
After completing the above all steps then Submit your final application on HEC Portal by clicking on the following link
Students are requested to submit their documents online in the application portal where required. HEC will ask to submit documents in hard form only from shortlisted candidates.
Copy of Passport ( If applicable)
Educational Documents ( notarized If possible )
Statement of Purpose
Study or Research Plan (for Master and PhD)
Two Recommendation letters (Sample)
Acceptance Letter ( if Applicable )
Language Certificate ( If applicable)
Medical Report (Sample)
Publications, Awards, Honors or other achievements ( If applicable)
HEC-CSC Scholarship will cover your Tuition and Registration Fee, Accommodation, Monthly Allowances for all i.e; 2500 CNY for Bachelor’s, 3000 CNY for Master’s, 3500 CNY for Ph.D., and other research support. But the expenses of airfare will be borne by selected applicants.