Askari Bank Limited Jobs 2023 for Cash Officers, Business Development Officers, Managers
Askari Bank Limited – Pakistan Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed Askari Bank Limited Pakistan Jobs from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||3 April 2023|
|Last Date||20 April 2023|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
How to Apply Any Govt. Job Click Here!
How to Apply Any Private Job: Click Here!
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 April 2023.
This position reports to Branch Manager.
- To achieve Business Development targets.
- To maintain stakeholder relationships with cross functional departments.
- To maintain client relationships and portfolios.
- To ensure compliance of KYC at account opening and maintenance.
- To leverage market intelligence for enhancing product portfolios.
- Awareness of regulatory regulations & AML/KYC guidelines.
- Knowledge of practices, regulations and methods of banking.
- Knowledge of general banking operations specially accounts opening operations.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ensure compliance of Regulatory Requirements and Bank’s SOP in all assigned tasks relating to; ATM Balancing and Replenishment, Issuance, Liquidation and Cancelation of Banker’s Cheque, Receive and process cheques for Clearing / Collection, Internal / Online Transfer, RTGS Transactions, Provision of Customer Statements to Customers. While, ensuring that no SBP penalties or events of Fraud and Forgeries are faced.
- ATM Balancing and Replenishment, Issuance, Liquidation and Cancelation of Banker’s Cheque, Receive and process cheques for Clearing / Collection, Internal / Online Transfer, RTGS Transactions, Provision of Customer Statements to Customers are the core function
- Market and cross sell various products to customers for achieving branch’ targets; discuss and understand requirements of customers and assess how bank’s products fit those requirements.
- Compliance with AML/CFT Regulations, AML/CFT Guidelines on Risk Based Approach and Bank’s AML/CDD Policy.
- Assistance to BOM in maintaining branch operations audit rating at ‘Good’ level in assigned tasks.
- Ensure timely closure of Audit and Compliance Reports pertaining to assigned tasks. Regularization of exceptions highlighted by AOM / ROM / Audit / Compliance during branch visit and ensuring non repetition of pointed out irregularities, pertaining to tasks assigned.
- Provide and ensure prompt and efficient customer services to customers to maximize turnaround time per customer. Attend customers’ queries / request and ensure customers’ satisfaction and retention through applying proactive customer service techniques and ensure Fair treatment of Customers.
- Ensure strict compliance to the State bank of Pakistan (SBP) instructions regarding cash management policy. Ensure compliance to Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know your customer policy of the Bank in order to track and report suspicious transactions
- Ensure to stay updated with current policies & producers by taking the required banking trainings
Vacant Positions / Posts:
· Manager – Brand & Activation, Islamabad
· Branch Service Officer / Universal Teller / Cash Officer, Karachi
- Branch Service Officer / Universal Teller / Cash Officer, Islamabad
- Branch Service Officer / Universal Teller / Cash Officer, Lahore
- Business Development Officer, Multiple Cities (35+Posts)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2022
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications. https://www.rozee.pk/
- Email Address or Apply Online Jobs:- https://www.rozee.pk/company/askari-bank-limited – https://askaribank.com/
- Candidates who meet the criteria should follow the given application procedure for the submission of the The Askari Bank Limited, Pakistan. – Pakistan
Job Advertisement for Further Details